Thanks Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, I want to thank everyone on SF and especially to Robin for creating such a wonderful support group!!!

This last year has been SO hard for me. Many, many times I didn't think that I could or would make it through. Everytime I felt like that I knew that I could come here and be supported, cheered up, talked to etc. Just knowing that I was not alone has helped me so much in the past.

As I posted in my last thread I have turned a corner, I know what I want with life, where I want it to go AND how to do it (Thanks Sarah :laugh: )

To everyone who reads this I just want to say that I know how bad things can get, I know that sometimes it feels like you don't want to go on...or can't go on...but trust me, it DOES get better. For the first time in about 2 years I am actually happy right now, I feel like I have a purpose, a mission, a goal.

This site has been a wonderful help to me. Lets stop arguing between ourselves and go back to helping and supporting? THAT'S what this site is about. Lean on people here, lean on me, reach out to anyone, do anything you can...but remember...LIFE IS WORTH LIVING! :biggrin:

* Special thanks to Robin, Vikki, Sarahg, Emma, TheAM *

~ Thanks to Danni, Jessus, The_Discarded, Myscars, Black_rose13, Bunny, Terry, Livelife, Magpie and many more~

Here's to a happier future :biggrin: :dance: :biggrin: :wiggle:

Last edited by a moderator:

numberman

marvellous message,brilliantly put

Should serve as a template for people who doubt the future

This proves that a forum like this is invaluable as long as you are not afraid to let others into your innermost thoughts

good luck to you Sam,keep on moving in the direction you have set out for yourself

E

emma-louise

:hug: i'm glad you're happy, you deserve it so much, i'm always here for you honey no matter what, for the bad, the good and the drunk times :tongue: ♥ Love ya x

sarahg

sam so proud of you
you are an inspiration to us all
and dont u both forget the love and help u have given us too
lots of love and hugs

kath

Hey Sam hun you deserve all the happiness in the world and you are a great inspiration to us all!!!Big hugs.Oh and your right this is a wonderful place!!!!!Oh and secondly before i shut up just to remind you once more we will always be here for you,i will always be here when i can..........your a brillliant person!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00