• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only The hallucinations are getting worse again

#1
I can't look into the mirror anymore. I don't know what it is that I'm seeing but it isn't me. It's a garbled mess of patterns, outlines and colors that barely has my silhouette.



Like an hour or two ago I had a crisis (arguably the worst one since the last two years, I'm surprised that I'm not in the ER right now) and I walked up to the mirror (that usually helps me calm down a bit) and started crying.



After a moment, my reflection just contorted into this thing. It grinned at me. And I was fucking mortified.

I have hallucinations all the time and I've more or less gotten used to most things, but that. That was the most primal, pure terror I've ever felt.



I covered up both my mirrors with a cloth.

Idk if I can sleep tonight.

I just can't live like this. I've already been through so much and still, I'm constantly going through shit I couldn't wish on the worst person on this planet.


My childhood was nothing but trauma.
My teens are whatever you want to call this state of unending misery.
I don't wanna know what my adult "life" is gonna be.
Just fucking kill me. I hate this. All of this.
 

1964dodge

Has a monkey as a friend
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
#5
I can't look into the mirror anymore. I don't know what it is that I'm seeing but it isn't me. It's a garbled mess of patterns, outlines and colors that barely has my silhouette.



Like an hour or two ago I had a crisis (arguably the worst one since the last two years, I'm surprised that I'm not in the ER right now) and I walked up to the mirror (that usually helps me calm down a bit) and started crying.



After a moment, my reflection just contorted into this thing. It grinned at me. And I was fucking mortified.

I have hallucinations all the time and I've more or less gotten used to most things, but that. That was the most primal, pure terror I've ever felt.



I covered up both my mirrors with a cloth.

Idk if I can sleep tonight.

I just can't live like this. I've already been through so much and still, I'm constantly going through shit I couldn't wish on the worst person on this planet.


My childhood was nothing but trauma.
My teens are whatever you want to call this state of unending misery.
I don't wanna know what my adult "life" is gonna be.
Just fucking kill me. I hate this. All of this.
*sadhug*console*shake
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top