• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

there's nothing for me here

Daryl72

Well-Known Member
#6
It is hard challenge to find a break from thinking and feeling what you share. Keep on getting through the hours. That is how I do it when it hits me. Many times it's days or weeks of doing this. Take care.
Yes, sometimes that's all I can do is get through the hours using any distraction that will help. Sometimes it takes a lot of different things to get my mind away from that very dark place and those thoughts.
 

Windhover

meandering home
SF Supporter
#10
@Toastofbant I'm sorry it's happening. I admit that's one of the most scary things to me. There is a lot more to you than the working self.

You're not worthless. You are an entirely, validly bright part of the world.

Though it's virtual you're here in the sf community. You've always a place here and are wanted and welcome.

*console
 
Last edited:
#11
Because I've taken a job that I can't do. I can't seem to do even basic things right. I'm utterly worthless. I have nothing to give the world so why should I stay around.
Is it mental health that is making you unable to do your job? Or something else?

You're in a bad situation but I think there is help out there. You could take medical leave if it's a physical or mental health issue that you can't do your job. Or find another job - it's always easier to find something if you are already employed.

I've held over 30 different jobs and many I had to find within a few weeks. You can do this.

If on the other hand you are not capable of doing any job right now, does your employer offer medical leave? Maybe you could see a doctor or psychiatrist and get a diagnosis.
 

Toastofbant

Well-Known Member
#13
Is it mental health that is making you unable to do your job? Or something else?

You're in a bad situation but I think there is help out there. You could take medical leave if it's a physical or mental health issue that you can't do your job. Or find another job - it's always easier to find something if you are already employed.

I've held over 30 different jobs and many I had to find within a few weeks. You can do this.

If on the other hand you are not capable of doing any job right now, does your employer offer medical leave? Maybe you could see a doctor or psychiatrist and get a diagnosis.
It's me I'm a fuck up. I can't do anything right. I can't keep making excuses for myself. Why can't someone just be worthless? They do exist. Not everyone is born right. I was just born wrong and i deserve to die. I deserve to die. I want it.
 

sadhart

SF Supporter
#14
I don't want to be here anymore. I have nothing to gain by living. The thought of dying is the only thing that makes me feel better. All I want to do is die.

It isn't much comfort, but I'm sorry that you're feeling this way. Living just hurts so much for some of us. And it makes going through daily life agonizing and disheartening. Right now, I'm just sitting here watching everyone else live life around me. Not really something I look forward to everyday.

Anyway, again, I'm sorry for the pain that you're in.
 

Daryl72

Well-Known Member
#15
It isn't much comfort, but I'm sorry that you're feeling this way. Living just hurts so much for some of us. And it makes going through daily life agonizing and disheartening. Right now, I'm just sitting here watching everyone else live life around me. Not really something I look forward to everyday.

Anyway, again, I'm sorry for the pain that you're in.
I know exactly what you mean there. Everyday, it's just like.watching life go by. Feel as if death is the only comfort.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top