• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

They'd Be Better Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
I'm sitting here realizing that everyone would be better off without me. They say they don't want me to die but I think that's so they can save their own pain. I'm depressed again and I'm sick of it.
 

ace

Well-Known Member
#2
I'm sitting here realizing that everyone would be better off without me. They say they don't want me to die but I think that's so they can save their own pain. I'm depressed again and I'm sick of it.
Please don't do anything,it's not true people would be better off without you.Is there something in particular that's upsetting you?I'm here to listen and be here for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top