tomohawk mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was following... her. kind of. i waited outside her house for 4 or so hours and saw her leave but she didn't drive the way i thought she would so i went to her work assuming that's where she was going. the night before i also waited outside her work tryna get a look if she's with another guy. so today i was in my car and i was waiting where she parked the day before and i got bored and was about to leave and then as soon as i get to the exit od the parking garage i see her fucking car with some dude driving. i follow them down park next to them wait a minute then i say FUck it and i run up on him with my tomohawk. then i was screaming asking if it's him and she was like no this is my coworker pushing me away and shit.... i keep saying it over and over again not getting a straight response idk my gut is telling me it's him and every other time something like this has happened my gut is right. but i didn't do anything to him because i wasn't sure if it was him or not. i asked her who it was then if it's not him over text and she was just like restraining irder bla bla bla idgaf at this point I'm just tryna kill this motherfucker im starting to know where he lives ish I'm going to find him

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Ummm... not sure how to put this politely - but I will be honest. What you are doing is stalking - you will become known for it if not actually do something that gets you arrested and does ruin your life, and and no female in their right mind will ever want to be with you and as soon as that kind of jealousy shows itself any girl you are with will be terrified and be looking for a way to leave.

If I told you to date some person that you didn't care about/love/ or want to be with - just because they liked you would you like that? Why would you want to be with somebody that does not love or want you? Have some self respect - think instead of react, and don't terrify women and strangers claiming you can't help it because you can- you may hurt and be sad- but taking weapons and following people? Not okay dude- not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00