Recently I've been having feelings of suicide, and don't know if I can hold them. I have only talked to one person, and that's my friends wife. No one else knows what I feel everyday. I'm 22 and supposed to graduate this year from college, and well I have no idea what I want to major in. I have tried about 2 majors, but I'm undecided again. I feel as I'm wasting my time, money, and no have no more to live for. My friends and family are either married, are in a a relationship, or about to graduate. Here I am stuck, and wondering what is there for me down the road? Nothing? Perhaps. So why waste it living, and just end it now. I put too much pressure on myself because I'm the first one of my family to go to college. To fail is not an option, and I don't know how I can cope with that. Having acne, anxiety, and being shy is not helping. I try to help myself, but I see no point to it. It hurts so much. :sad: