• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

umm....

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
I don't really know what to do anymore. I've been like this for longer than i have been before. All i can think about is finding some way to go quietly so my flatmates don't know. I've tried talking to them, i even tried my boyfriend who told me he was too drunk to come and give me just that tiny bit of reassurance i was asking him for. The man who claims to love me. Anyone else would go to their partner if they told them they needed them that bad. I thought uni was going ok until i started getting like this. This is my dream and i so desperatly want to stop feeling like this so i can go on and be the best damn reporter i can. Why can no one give me some support?
 
R

Robin

#4
Hey hun, am here if you need a friend :hug: No offense but your boyfriend sounds like a real dick and that's probably what he's thinking with. I'm sorry he's lousy at support, people can be such selfish creatures, selfish to the point they can't see the harm they do to others but I'm sure if they could they would either deny it now and regret it later or push away. You really deserve better than this and I know not all friends are the best people to talk to, after all, it's hard chatting with someone when you can't relate to how they feel or if you have had no training to understand those feelings but maybe here you could get the support you need and use your friends for what they're good for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top