Urgent Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Dove

I have an urgent prayer request for Peter..

Yes , the same one who hurt me... He sent me another email and in it stated that his new lungs were failing and that he was back into the hospital and said something about him not gonna make it until morning..

I have not responded back to him because i really do not know if he is telling me the truth or not and i have a fear that i will get hurt once again by him..

Even though he hurt me i still care for him deep in my heart so if what he sent me is true then i ask each one here that is a christian or even if you are trying to be a christian and your faith is wavering like mine is , i ask that you please keep him in your prayers???

Thank You.

White Dove

TG123

I have an urgent prayer request for Peter..

Yes , the same one who hurt me... He sent me another email and in it stated that his new lungs were failing and that he was back into the hospital and said something about him not gonna make it until morning..

I have not responded back to him because i really do not know if he is telling me the truth or not and i have a fear that i will get hurt once again by him..

Even though he hurt me i still care for him deep in my heart so if what he sent me is true then i ask each one here that is a christian or even if you are trying to be a christian and your faith is wavering like mine is , i ask that you please keep him in your prayers???

Thank You.

White Dove
Dear White Dove,

I was very moved by reading this, you and Peter are both in my prayers. I will pray that he gets better, and that God will move him to see how he has hurt you and to repent.

Your faith is strong, this is one very important proof. Jesus asks His disciples to pray for their enemies and love them, it is one of the hardest teachings for many to accept yet you are doing it. I pray you will grow in faith in Him and that He will help you cast aside the other doubts you are having. If you want someone to talk to or pray with, you can always email me at [email protected] . I pray that God's light keeps shining from you to others as it already does.

God bless you, my sister.

Cristo Vive!
- Tomasz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00