what happens when we use negativity

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
What happens when we put negativity out to the Universe? It usually comes back and bites us in the ass! There are times when I realise that I am in a dark place and drawn to negativity and especially on Social Media. I engage in negativity and can even post negativity and it is not nice nor is it helpful. Every day I am aiming to put positives out there and it is no coincidence that it starts to come back to me and brilliant things start to happen. You do not have to believe me, try it yourself and watch what happens. *That Friend suddenly rings you who you have nor heard from in years. *You find a £10 note in your jacket pocket that you forgot about. *You get a parking space when you usually say "I never get parked" *Great people come into your life What is a bit of positivity that you can share today and that people may read and in turn they may ask the Universe for a positive? I am working my way out of the black hole, thank you to those that encourage, love and support.

Charlene

SF Supporter
Well, JJ, you know, I think that spreading negativity into our life or onto those around us is no invitation to them to react positive towards us. Even if I just feel bad and do not spread it direct around I simply do not focus on the good things. I try but often fail and my tunnel view doesnt focus on the good or let it count. Being in a bad spot and finding a 10 Euro note in my pocket I just take it without really appreciating it. I am thankful for a second, may think "oh not all is shit" but finding money in my pocket at these days just cannot turn my mood account into the positive.
When I am in a good place I would appreciate it much more, maybe also would feel like I am such a gifted person and would spend some more time to celebrate it. Just feel like we differ in our ability in seeing and letting the good things count depending on the basis mood we are in.
On the other hand - being in a bad mood and finally get into contact with someone saying something real caring and compassionate - it can suddenly pull me out of however bad I stull felt a minute before.

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
You both have some good points. Sometimes those positive things happen while we are in a negative place, but we can't see it. We are blinded by the negative. The positive things all add up, even if they are small, but we've got to look for them when we're in a bad place. Even when my life was complete shit, there were still some good things in. I've got to search harder for them though, those positive feelings are harder for me to grasp hold of. It's a choice I'm trying to make. Attempting to focus on those positive things in life. Keep digging your way out of that black hole JJ, we're here to give you a hand up when you need it.

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
this makes me think of the quote from hamlet "there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

Callousgirl

Semper Occultus
I engage in negativity and can even post negativity and it is not nice nor is it helpful.
Negativity is not nice or helpful?

I am just the polar opposite with negativity: in fact, I become more productive, more confident, more secure and happy with negativity. When something is designed to be positive, and being positive for the general population: I get bored and become uninterested.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Negativity spreads like a disease. Positive thoughts and feelings are often followed by positive outcomes. Negatives thoughts filled with doom and regrets keep the negativity alive. I try to remain positive all the time and it sure helps me a lot.

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
Negativity spreads like a disease. Positive thoughts and feelings are often followed by positive outcomes. Negatives thoughts filled with doom and regrets keep the negativity alive. I try to remain positive all the time and it sure helps me a lot.
as long as the positive outways the negative, and when you are positive it shows and people can see the positive within you! positive spreads positive :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00