Why did people not leave jimmy butler alone I think people just not need to make a fuss about how he chose to change how he appears aesthetically…..

TreeShade17

Why did people not leave jimmy butler alone I think people just not need to make a fuss about how he chose to change how he appears aesthetically and generally how anybody chooses to look it’s none of other people’s business if someone is comfortable with how they look why should it matter if someone chooses to look the way they do

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
People probably feel like they're invited to comment because to their mind he's important, being that he is famous, on social media and makes $45 million a year.

Dante

Git
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Im very reserved in my appearance generally to avoid this. I have little bits of personality, but that too in predictable ways. People are just to quick to judge, and I was one of those too, but I recently started using a straightener on my hair (its been getting super curly and I hate it) and all my upbringing makes me feel "girly" and want to hide this fact, but my sister said it best when she said (paraphrasing) "if you see you in the mirror when you have straight hair, then it doesn't matter".

I used to be so judgemental, but yea, if you look in the mirror and see you, then it doesn't matter what it looks like, because its you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00