• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

would someone please talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackness

#7
I'm an Australian....that could be fun for you to think about...
like the kangaroos and cute koalas! :P
 

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
#8
Where do you live where its so cold? Its just fine here, perfect weather, sorry that doesn't help you though. :unsure:
 
#14
I'm an Australian....that could be fun for you to think about...
like the kangaroos and cute koalas! :P
Platypusses!!! :D little... duck otters haha.

I faked sick today, told i had a headache because that's one thing i can fake easily... :tongue:

Listening to Tool, trying to do some assignments, looking through these forums, wondering what i should end up doing with my life...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top