• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

😭😭😭😭

#1
i am so sorry
i am definitely not getting any suicidal thoughts today,but i am definitely better be off dead😭😭😭😭😭
i definitely was blaming my psychiatrist that he definitely is keeping me on the wrong antidepressant😭😭😭😭
i definitely been on that wrong antidepressant for 1 year above😭😭😭😭
 

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
#2
Hello and welcome to the forum @mystery01. It can take a few tries before getting the correct medicine and dosage. I hope your doctor and you can make it work. It took a few changes but ive been on the same meds for years and it seems to keep me level. I hope you will continue to post and find a bit of peace.
 
#3
Hello and welcome to the forum @mystery01. It can take a few tries before getting the correct medicine and dosage. I hope your doctor and you can make it work. It took a few changes but ive been on the same meds for years and it seems to keep me level. I hope you will continue to post and find a bit of peace.
hello there
thank you so much for your understanding and everything❤️😭😭😭
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top