Good lord!! I swear if I didn’t have bad luck I wouldn’t have none at all. What next 🤦🏾♂️
klc71 Well-Known Member Aug 10, 2024 #1 Aug 10, 2024 #1 Good lord!! I swear if I didn’t have bad luck I wouldn’t have none at all. What next 🤦🏾♂️
1Lefty SF Supporter Aug 10, 2024 #2 Aug 10, 2024 #2 Hi @klc71 Do you want to say more about it? peace
klc71 Well-Known Member Aug 10, 2024 #3 Aug 10, 2024 #3 1Lefty said: Hi @klc71 Do you want to say more about it? peace Click to expand... Sure. Just got so much going on in my mind. Tax issues, car issues, life, and it just gets to be too much you know
1Lefty said: Hi @klc71 Do you want to say more about it? peace Click to expand... Sure. Just got so much going on in my mind. Tax issues, car issues, life, and it just gets to be too much you know
AvidFan Retired Cat Staff SF Supporter Aug 10, 2024 #4 Aug 10, 2024 #4 I feel what you feel, I think. Too much in my mind, too much to deal with all at once. I hope you find a way to deal with all your issues.
I feel what you feel, I think. Too much in my mind, too much to deal with all at once. I hope you find a way to deal with all your issues.