:(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by foreignlauren, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foreignlauren

foreignlauren Member

well idk really what to say or how to say anything but whatever, i got SF today because i attempted to commit suicide today whilst my mum was out (i won't go in to details because i think that's against the rules or whatever idk) but i broke down on the floor in to tears and i remembered my doctor telling me about going on the internet for suicidal advice, and i mean this is all lovely but i don't know if it's enough you know i just feel so sad and that nothing will ever erase the sadness in me. i don't like my friends, i don't like my family in fact i don't like, let alone love anyone. i'm isolated and an outcast in society with my appearance and my character and i can't help it i really can't. i can't change who i am it's too difficult. and on top of all this crap i have a whole tonne of work and my mum has thrown out all my clothes and belongings and everything is a mess and the small quantity of hope i have left is on this site as shallow as it may sound but i have given up on it all i don't want to go outside i can't face it i start to tremble at the thought of going out.

Lauren

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Lauren this site is a good one hun lots of caring people here I am sorry you are so sad hun and that you and your mom are not getting along so well hugs

3. foreignlauren

foreignlauren Member

aw yes i have quickly realised and it is definitely supportive and hm just got to get on with it i guess
    many hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.