12 long years ago

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Petal, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's 12 years today since I miscarried and lost my baby, it still hurts, I remember that day so well and vividly. I have horrendous thoughts about it when looking back. Did I deserve my baby? No. I was only a ''baby'' myself. My life could have turned out so much differently if I had, had the child. It was my fault though and no one can tell me otherwise, I OD when I was pregnant. I was very young and very stupid and did not know the consequences. I'm a failure at some things.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hun I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. You were so young hun, you didn't mean to hurt the baby at the time, hun.

I wish I had more to say, but just know that I care about you and I would never blame you for that and no one else could

*hugs you tight*
    Petal likes this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

*big hugs* You are not a failure.
    Petal likes this.
  4. Fading_Awayy

Fading_Awayy SF Supporter

You helped so many people and you're trying to help as much as you can , you are such a strong person surviving all these years , every one makes mistakes no one is perfect , I really wish you the best :) and you are truly one of my idols ❤
    Petal likes this.
  5. MisterBGone

I'm sorry Petal. I love you, we all do! You're irreplaceable to us here. You'll make a fine Mom someday; & they'll be so spoiled(t?), all because of the extra love you'll have to give them. Believe me! Having no kids of my own, I am an expert in such matters..;)
    Petal likes this.
  6. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you lost your baby, Petal!

I know my mom lost a baby when she was 17 (the baby was 3 days old) and the grieving process is still awful for her each year :(

(((massive hugs)))
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I know it hurts, but you aren't a failure. I know that you will make a great mom one day, because you are a sweet and caring person :) Big hugs to you.