1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

12 long years ago

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Petal, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

It's 12 years today since I miscarried and lost my baby, it still hurts, I remember that day so well and vividly. I have horrendous thoughts about it when looking back. Did I deserve my baby? No. I was only a ''baby'' myself. My life could have turned out so much differently if I had, had the child. It was my fault though and no one can tell me otherwise, I OD when I was pregnant. I was very young and very stupid and did not know the consequences. I'm a failure at some things.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Hun I am so sorry for the loss of your baby. You were so young hun, you didn't mean to hurt the baby at the time, hun.

I wish I had more to say, but just know that I care about you and I would never blame you for that and no one else could

*hugs you tight*

Petal likes this.
  3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

*big hugs* You are not a failure.

Petal likes this.
  4. Fading_Awayy

Fading_Awayy SF Supporter

You helped so many people and you're trying to help as much as you can , you are such a strong person surviving all these years , every one makes mistakes no one is perfect , I really wish you the best :) and you are truly one of my idols ❤

Petal likes this.
  5. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Petal. I love you, we all do! You're irreplaceable to us here. You'll make a fine Mom someday; & they'll be so spoiled(t?), all because of the extra love you'll have to give them. Believe me! Having no kids of my own, I am an expert in such matters..;)

Petal likes this.
  6. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you lost your baby, Petal!

I know my mom lost a baby when she was 17 (the baby was 3 days old) and the grieving process is still awful for her each year :(

(((massive hugs)))

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Eccentric writer, general weirdo, heedless heathen

I know it hurts, but you aren't a failure. I know that you will make a great mom one day, because you are a sweet and caring person :) Big hugs to you.