:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone :cry:

i cant stand to see my best friend sad because of what other people are doing to each other. i cant keep letting her down. one final let down for her and then i cant affect anyone anymore.

helena

Staff Alumni
though I don't want to make you feel guilty, I think the biggest let down for her will be if you end it....I know how hurtfull people can be, and the most sensitive ones are the most hit. I hope you can lean on eachother,or/and in other people, try to relativate things maybe, I don't know exactly what's happening, but I do know that in the most cases the selfish,unsensitive ones end up alone.
I hope you reconsider, take some time, not necessarly to think but more to put aside what's hurting for a while, I know how easy it sounds andhow difficult to achieve....maybe a early night sleep? like, sleep on it, see how you feel when you wake up ?
I hope I'm beeing of some support, that was my intention anyway.
Take care, stay safe pleaase
:hug:
helena

You have to learn how to cope in a healthy mannor hun. Any it won't keep feeling that way, yes, still feel not great because in situations it's natural to not feel good, but we let the pain grow and grow and grow when we should have let it go long before.

i try to let it go
but i just hurt someone
why is it me who has to be responsible for the hurt? why does it have to be me who everyone i know comes to when they have a fucking problem? why?
can you tell me that? why the fuck is it always me?

helena

Staff Alumni
I guess because you are one who listens, one who says the right words, the one who understands and offers support and love?
I hope you in a way feel honoured about it, though it can worn you out.....maybe you have to try to make some distance, I mean, don't let things get too deep on you, as a lot of problems solve themselves in time,specially if people who have them get listen to or get some good advice.
I think it's not fair to hold you responsible for the hurt of others, and if you hurted someone, I am sure you didn't meant to and I hope those who are involved see that, or get to see it when told to.
helena

I guess because you are one who listens, one who says the right words, the one who understands and offers support and love?
I hope you in a way feel honoured about it, though it can worn you out.....maybe you have to try to make some distance, I mean, don't let things get too deep on you, as a lot of problems solve themselves in time,specially if people who have them get listen to or get some good advice.
I think it's not fair to hold you responsible for the hurt of others, and if you hurted someone, I am sure you didn't meant to and I hope those who are involved see that, or get to see it when told to.
helena
True, true

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00