2nite's my nite

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_child

This is how stupid, useless and pathetic I am. I have taken 20 painkillers an nothing i'm stil lbreathuing, I have no friends to call so the last voice I will ever hear will be that at 11 this mornig, my cousnellong not even a friend, I'm a nasty, evil bitch who has no friends or family, a loner in the world, I want to die I can't live alone anymore, I can't live like this. tonight will be the nite, it has to be. take care xx

Puddytat

i obviously cant stop you if that is your decision, i just pray you will reconsider, that you will find some joy in the little beauties of this world. i know how hard it can be to be alone and isolated from everything, locked up w/ only your thoughts, no one to reach out to because everyone has their own lives and you cant tell them you need them coz it would be a burden. i know its cliche but if you hang on, things can change, i know it seems like if it hasnt happened in 28 yrs it wont happen but i know it can, sometimes we need to wait these things out, something will come along that will change your life, sometimes it so small it creeps up on you and you dont even realize that its happend. just stay on SF, stay on MSN, stay on Facebook, keep connected with people, for as long as you can stay awake and do that everyday if you have to. you really do have more ppl who care about you than you think. you are not stupid or pathetic. you are a wonderful, fun person, you just need to see that in yourself again.
:hug:

Lead Savior

You are certainly not stupid, pathetic, or useless. How can I say that without having known you, you ask? I don't even need to know you. All I need to know is that self-attacking and defeatist depressive thoughts are always wrong.

lost_child

I've been at counselling for 18 months, complex ptsd, anxiety, suicidal, alckie, druggie all the labels I'm tired of having all these labels, the past will always be the present there is no hope, I'm having a real bad time I need to talk but I don't know where, or how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00