1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SkyHigh, Mar 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Post made by mistake

Sorry to the mods -_-'

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  2. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Might as well write something in it.

I haven't eaten anything for two days and I also cut a few minutes ago and now I feel dizzy.

I know it's not healthy......I really don't know why I'm doing this to myself. I thought I've been quite happy this week.

I feel so blank and nonexistent.

3. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Eating some mint flavour ice cream now. Will probably be the only thing I'll eat today. I just can't be bothered to eat -_-'

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Try to eat something nutritious SkyHigh. I hope you are doing better now. :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you seem to be feeling so low skyhigh. Try to eat something more nutritious. When you lack in things such as triptophan, you can become more depressed. I hope you are feeling better today. :hug:

6. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

My mum keeps bringing me food but I just keep poking at it with my fork. I try to swallow it but I just can't :/

I don't even feel hungry. I just keep drinking orange juice and water.

I ate 3 small biscuits in the morning but then I got a stomach ache -_-'

This is really weird, I used to eat a snack like every 1 hour. I'm not fat and I don't think I'm fat or anything either :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.