• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

7 billion people in the world...

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#1
And nobody cares....
Nobody will ever care about an abandoned pile of garbage like myself
I will die all alone, and no one will even notice or shed a tear
 
Last edited:

Lekatt

Love Cats Love All
SF Supporter
#3
Why do you label yourself as garbage when you are a child of the Creator who loves you and holds you safe eternally. I love you and many more love you. The problem is you are the only that don't seem to love you. Tell me why you don't love yourself and we can talk about it to solve the problem. Loving one's self is fundamental to loving others. Only you can change that but others can help and encourage you. Everyone here is ready to help you. Love.
 
#4
I know it's the pain talking when I see it, and I relate.

I'm going to assume for a moment while not knowing you personally, that it's IRL people that you feel don't care. And you're probably right to a degree. There's people who obviously would care about you in the world, but they're just not in your vicinity at the moment. And that's tough, it's one of the hardest things to deal with especially if you don't know how to cope with it positively. It takes practice, and even then it's still hard and would get to anyone eventually.

I'm not exactly full of advice right now, just wanted to say I read your post and read other one's by you even if I don't always reply. I don't know what to tell you about people caring but I can tell you that you can and should probably work on your self esteem if you feel you're the cause of your situation. It may not fix the problem but at least you'll feel better and more confident about yourself dealing with it. Being in a tough situation is hard, but it's worse if you give yourself blame for something you didn't do. take care
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#7
I think folks on SF care about you.

Please don't say bad things about yourself.
Thank you! This forum is amazing and welcoming and caring.

When i say nobody cares, i am just referring to the outside world, like whenever i leave my house to go to places. Thats where I feel terribly alone and isolated
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
#19
I feel like dealing with people is confusing scary and painful
also i dont want to highjack someone else thread
The human race can be trying often times. Both in how they treat each other and themselves. I place myself as being difficult more than a few times. Continue on and wait and see how things turn out, good or bad.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top