• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

7 billion people in the world...

#24
I would be lying if i told im doing great. How else i found this forum? By chatGPT. I do feel like garbage most of the time... but think of that everything can be thought in every way. The way you think of it is just one of million ways.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#25
I would be lying if i told im doing great. How else i found this forum? By chatGPT. I do feel like garbage most of the time... but think of that everything can be thought in every way. The way you think of it is just one of million ways.
*hug I am sorry you feel like garbage most the time. I have also felt garbage for many years now
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top