7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukia

I'll hopefully be dead in 7 days. I had some doubt earlier, but I'm sure now. I hurt my friends too much, and they'll be better off without me. Want to end it right now, but I have to wait. Don't want my parents to stop me.

Hun, stick around and talk to us. What's going on? What's happened to make you feel this way? I think you worrying about your parents stopping you proves that they love you and would miss you tremendously if you did succeed at it. :hug: PM me if you wanna talk and sorry for the delayed reply.

Ninja

Rukia no!, you're such a sweetie, we love you! I don't ever want to see anything bad heppen to you! I care about you. Come on we'll get through this together. There are other ways! You dont' have to end it like this! I'm PMing you!

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
I am sure that if you asked your friends ( and they are truly friends) they would not wish for you to think you had hurt them to the point they want you to take your life. You are a precious person and you have many people here that would love to help support you so you can get through this.Lets get past the 7 days and 8 and 9 and continue on for many more. You have a lifetime ahead of you. Please don't give that away. :hug:

ace

Dear Rukia sweety please dont do anything serios please I know you can get through this and your friends wouldn't be better off without you.:sad:

White Dove

I'll hopefully be dead in 7 days. I had some doubt earlier, but I'm sure now. I hurt my friends too much, and they'll be better off without me. Want to end it right now, but I have to wait. Don't want my parents to stop me.

please dont leave me??

You've given yourself 7 long days, there must be some part of you that doesn't want to end your life if you've given yourself such a lengthy time period. You don't want to hurt your friends? Well killing yourself would only hurt them more than you could ever have hurt them in the past. Instead of killing yourself to make up for the pain you've caused them, why not make it up to them. Go to your friends and show them you are sorry and that you care. Give back to the world, there is a lot of pain in the world, if you don't like pain than make it your life goal to ease the pain of the world. Feed the homeless, run for a cure, spend time with the elderly, make our world a better place. Your parents wouldn't stop you if they didn't love you, did you think about that? If you kill yourself your parents will be devastated, you will hurt them more than you could possibly imagine, they raised you from an infant and took care of you and loved you and gave you everything, they would die for you. How could you give up on them when they have given you so much? There is a lot of pain in this world, the last thing we need is more of it. So do the world a favour, do your friends and parents a favour, do yourself a favour and live, live for all those who couldn't because of all the suffering in the world, live for those who are suffering now and are living their last breathes, live for those who love you and care about you.

Rukia

I know my friends would miss me, but I think they already do. I've changed into someone they don't know. My parents would probably be devastated, but I can't live for them anymore.
The voices are getting too much, I can't cope with them. My will to fight is gone. I'm not happy with this decision, but it's something I have to do. A tiny part of me is hoping for a miracle, or that someone will hold me through the night and keep me safe, but that's not going to happen. :ohmy:

The reason for the 7 days is that my parents go away on Saturday, I need to be alone when I'm doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know my friends would miss me, but I think they already do. I've changed into someone they don't know. My parents would probably be devastated, but I can't live for them anymore.
The voices are getting too much, I can't cope with them. My will to fight is gone. I'm not happy with this decision, but it's something I have to do. A tiny part of me is hoping for a miracle, or that someone will hold me through the night and keep me safe, but that's not going to happen. :ohmy:

The reason for the 7 days is that my parents go away on Saturday, I need to be alone when I'm doing it.
I know how you feel, you want someone to love you and hold you and tell you everything is okay. I'm that someone you are looking for, I'm sorry I can't be there but I have someone else I have to look after and make sure won't hurt herself while I'm gone... I can only save so many... but remember there are people out there who really do care and want to love you and make sure you are okay, they might not be with you now but just hold on, someone will come along and love you and hold you and tell you everything is okay. The good things in life we have to fight for to get, we have to suffer in order to be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00