:(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by silent_chaos, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

Didn't take my meds on purpose, I feel like in need to let out a good cry. Not working like i thought it would, maybe later.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your rights sometimes it is good to let the tears out some not a good thing though to stop meds as it will just cause a roller coaster effect on your modes maybe try writing out what you feel sometimes that help the tears come for me.

3. silent_chaos

Thanks violet, ur right stopping my meds is stupid and I know that, I'm so use to being so emotional and cry at the drop of a dime my new meds I've been taking for a couple of months now are working well. I shouldn't mess that up. I've been doing good not skipping out on work and as of Monday I have insurance again, which will take alot of financial burden of how to pay for my meds will be lifted and I should be graetful. Thanks again I just took my meds.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you have insurance now and are doing well I just hope you can talk to your doctor let know that somehow the meds are not allowing your emotions through as much as you want them too. Maybe a decrease may help but talk to doctor okay so you can feel better about them.. I found talking here writing thinks out will trigger those tears that need to come sometimes take careokay talk with doc just to see what can be done to make you feel a little more real
    :hugtackles::hugtackles:

5. silent_chaos

I didn't get any sleep but I feel better after taken the meds! Thanks again violet ur always the one who replies to my messeges and makes me think about what I'm doing and sending me good advice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.