...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
I don't even know......all I know is im a wreck...i can't breathe, i can't caml down, im scared, idk...i dont know..i cant even tihnk of words to say

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
I can't. I don't officially HAVE one yet.. My mom hsa to turn in the papers and they have to find the right one for me ebfore I have one...... and im trying..

Listen hunni. I love you so so much. Please don't hurt yourself. Please? I know you can do it. You are so strong! And the thing about your mom.....wellllll shes a c*** :D And she doesn't want to turn in the papers because she knows you are going to tell the therapist just how much of an abuser she is. But know what? If she doesn't turn them in call your social worker or give me your mom's cell number again ;)

Animosity

Forum & Chat Buddy
:laugh:
Did you hear? im staying here when I turn 18. :dry:
and oh gosh, giving you her cell could come out really bad... XD poltergeist her ass? anywho..
I am trying not to. it's just hard. I think you know how i feel. but I'm definitely not strong.
I love you so much too. more than you love me. thats for sure. *nods*

:laugh:
Did you hear? im staying here when I turn 18. :dry:
and oh gosh, giving you her cell could come out really bad... XD poltergeist her ass? anywho..
I am trying not to. it's just hard. I think you know how i feel. but I'm definitely not strong.
I love you so much too. more than you love me. thats for sure. *nods*
why are you staying at your moms when you turn 18?!?!?! and i would do worse than that ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00