????????????

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lancashirelass, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

I am having a really rought time and have started wondering if anything is worth the shit i am going through. I am trying to sort moving to new flat but i am putting health at risk however if i don't move my mental health suffers so i am stuck. It has really brought me down and i feel like giving up . I feel like everytime i make headway something comes along to take me backwards. wonder if life is really worth it anymore.

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Moving is a big decision - glad you feel you can even consider it. Do you have anyone you can lean on to help you in times like this?

3. AlopexAngel

AlopexAngel Chat Buddy

Moving is stressful as all hell no matter the circumstances. Good luck! So sorry I dropped out of chat like that. I lost connection to the server and no wI can't seem to be able to log back in. Stay strong hun.

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Moving is incredibly stressful, just remember you are moving to a flat where you will be happier, the stress of moving is temporary.

It's a new beginning.

5. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

good luck with your move.

i'm sure it will be worth while in the end

6. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

yes, moving is a real chore for anyone.. can you recruit anyone to help you with this.. hope so and good luck with this all.. tc, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.