a bit of bother

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenPsych

currently i am in mental health unit. I was arrested by police under 136. Horrendous. Long story. But i made them transfer me out of area. Fuck. I'm detained. Where am i and what am i going to do?

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
What is going on? Please post and let us know...also if you cant get on your blog, let me know if I can help in any way...my thoughts and prayers are with you...J

GoldenPsych

136 is police section for being mental in public place. Place of safety and all that. I'm ok at moment. Been moved to different city as of my connections to my own city. Police bout broke my wrist. I'll post properly about it when i'm free. Got to wait for full mental health act assessment by a section 12 approved a social worker and another doc. The otheq doc is supposed to know me but considering i'm in a different city don't think it's likely. I'm being constantly watched by nurse. As i said i'll write it al upon on blog once i'm free. They wont keep me in. I know how to play the system to get free. It's just a matter of waiting until i can be assessed. Thanks for your concern. X

GoldenPsych

all i want now is the ground to swallow me whole and the hole thing never to have happened. The staff are nice and supportive etc but i just wanna be at home.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear this although glad that they were able to transfer you out of area to avoid you seeing anyone you know/work with. I wonder if you'd be able to be honest with them about how you're feeling and get some help/support from them?

Can I ask, when you're on a section do they insist on contacting a next of kin? Or when they discharge you do they insist on contacting someone to collect you? Just curious for my own reasons really!

Anyway hope you are "ok" and get some rest today
Thinking of you
Jenny x

Hi sweetie...just checking in...do you have your phone with you and do you want me to send by PM my blackberry number so you can text...I know being locked up is so difficult for you...wish I was there to help you in person, but I am sending you fond and caring cyber hugs..PM if you want the number...J

GoldenPsych

I'm free. Once i get home i'll write about what happened. I'm doing this from my phone. They've paid for taxi for me to get home. They really looked after me and were so nice. Shame same thing can't be said for police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00