A depression thread

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
I think its important to share the good stuff, on the forum as well as the bad.
yes I do agree. I think I was fairly negative when I first got here.

hard part is remembering to do it,
my phone alarm clock is set to remind me at 6:11. that is when
I'm about 33 minutes into my morning walk in the park. my affirmations are rhymes too. generally I don't need a reminder anymore. it's becoming a part of me. I also try to find various times throughout the day.

iloverachel

An outcast, forgotten and excluded by society
For me, I get depressed when I think about how alone I really am. Sometimes I think of how big the world is, and how many people do not care about me or will never be friends with etc. It can cause great distress and isolation

I also feel sad thinking about all the people in my life who I no longer talk to. Friends of over decades gone

And the feeling of hopelessness, trying so hard to get better for so long with no improvement.

Life is depressing.

Waves

I agree with iloverachel. I ask myself why can’t I meet people like me who want to be with me. Just as friends ? I have to think that it is because I am not likeable.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Thank you 😊 Catch… I miss you dearly ~& I don’t think I ever got chance to thank you properly, for or on the creation of this thread. But it was one of my favorite sections, or whatever you call it; from when I’d first joined (long since gone now. . .) so anyway? See ya ✌️ when I see ya 👋

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Thank you 😊 Catch… I miss you dearly ~& I don’t think I ever got chance to thank you properly, for or on the creation of this thread. But it was one of my favorite sections, or whatever you call it; from when I’d first joined (long since gone now. . .) so anyway? See ya ✌️ when I see ya 👋
yeah, I miss Catch too. hoping we re-meet some day.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00