A father of 9 commits suicide.

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
A father of 9 children committed suicide yesterday. The saddest thing is that, at least my connection is one of his daughters was my oldest daughters best friend who was getting married.

My youngest daughter sawthis on facebook. We talked about it and how it leaves behind sadness for the children.

A father of 9 children committed suicide yesterday. The saddest thing is that, at least my connection is one of his daughters was my oldest daughters best friend who was getting married.

My youngest daughter sawthis on facebook. We talked about it and how it leaves behind sadness for the children.
How sad....yet those of us who struggle daily totally get it. To leave all those children behind is so sad for all of them. I hope he has found a peace he could not find here on earth.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Devastating for that poor man and his family and all those who loved him and knew him. I am truly so sorry for your loss. Words are not enough sometimes but... I hope he is now at peace and hope his family can grieve with the support of each other and have lots of support for now and for the rocky road ahead :(

Bless x

That's awful. Are all the children adults now? It's horrible no matter what, but the worst would be if he had any young children.

It's also horrible that it happened at this time of year.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00