A Friend Died Yesterday

A_J_R

It was really sudden and shocked all of us.

I am indebted to shock because it helped me get through my day yesterday. But today I'm feeling really sad. He was only in his 50s and was just on his social media the day before.

It's hard to comprehend this kind of sudden change.

We weren't best friends or even maybe close friends, but he was a good person and hung out from time to time. He was well loved and doing a lot of good things in his life. It's horrible and tragic and sad.

I also find myself feeling guilty. I don't know that I care so much if I live or die and it's a shame when someone who seems to really like being here is now gone. I guess those moments are intended to help us appreciate our own lives and to be grateful for the chance at another day, but I just feel bad because the wrong person probably died. It's so very sad.

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I understand how you feel. I felt that way when a neighbor died a few years ago. I guess we never know when the end will come. We have to make best of the time we have.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
We must live each day like its our last and have appreciation and remember to have fun and find joy as we never know when our time is up.

I am very sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace and I hope you have lots of support to help you get through these next few days and months, years ahead. *hug *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00