a friend in need.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by blade, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hey there gosh i havent been on here in ages. anyway my mate hes such a great firend, hes going through depression right now and hes got bipolar and ocd and other conditions i always text him everyday send encourging things everyday to cheer, him up hes moved away so i cant be with him anymore. i know it feels because as you know my case of depresion was bad it led to self harm and now that im clean i do my best to help him over the phone beacause we can relate so well. i ask him what he loves doing, becasue like in my case i love art so i fought my depression with art. it helps and now i do yoga to make me relax and less stressed. i get stressed to easyly. he loves soccer so i told him maybe go kick the ball around, getinto reading a book workout. through my expreience i got through with distractions to get my mind occupied. and yoga really helps. not only is it good for me but its clens my mind.

its just i try and him my mate and i know hes glad im there for him its just i really want him to fight this and come out clean. hes not motivated to do anything. people dont pay attention to him its just me, his Dr and his other mate. people only talk to him if they want something. and i know how that feels and i tell him its going to be ok because its not now but i know it well be in the future. how else can i help him?

2. blade

blade Well-Known Member

Dont reply to this post reply to it in the 'depression' heading:) thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.