Hoodlum Mack Active Member Oct 4, 2017 #943 Oct 4, 2017 #943 THIS IS THE ULTIMATE FORUUUUM - of ultimate Destiny (a little goofy on this one)
Hoodlum Mack Active Member Oct 4, 2017 #944 Oct 4, 2017 #944 Kathie Sunflower said: Click to expand... Oh my goodness, her voice is incredible ._. @Kathie Sunflower
Kathie Sunflower said: Click to expand... Oh my goodness, her voice is incredible ._. @Kathie Sunflower
Sunspots To Wish Impossible Things Admin SF Supporter Oct 6, 2017 #950 Oct 6, 2017 #950 I know it should say Chuck Berry but I just love watching this dance too
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Oct 6, 2017 #952 Oct 6, 2017 #952 My only question: who the hell is Rob Thomas?
Sunspots To Wish Impossible Things Admin SF Supporter Oct 6, 2017 #954 Oct 6, 2017 #954 One of my friends brothers is the lead singer of the Anti Nowhere League. Many a good night was had... And it really wound my mother up
One of my friends brothers is the lead singer of the Anti Nowhere League. Many a good night was had... And it really wound my mother up
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Oct 6, 2017 #955 Oct 6, 2017 #955 Lulabelle said: One of my friends brothers is the lead singer of the Anti Nowhere League. Many a good night was had... And it really wound my mother up Click to expand... I love this. It's the perfect response to what I was about to post Still like it though,
Lulabelle said: One of my friends brothers is the lead singer of the Anti Nowhere League. Many a good night was had... And it really wound my mother up Click to expand... I love this. It's the perfect response to what I was about to post Still like it though,
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Oct 6, 2017 #956 Oct 6, 2017 #956 And of course, there is this:
Sunspots To Wish Impossible Things Admin SF Supporter Oct 6, 2017 #957 Oct 6, 2017 #957 HumanExMachina said: And of course, there is this: Click to expand... :p:p:p
Sunspots To Wish Impossible Things Admin SF Supporter Oct 6, 2017 #958 Oct 6, 2017 #958 I've just had to put up with this in the car on the way home from dinner... I have no idea how we've managed 27 years together
I've just had to put up with this in the car on the way home from dinner... I have no idea how we've managed 27 years together
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Oct 6, 2017 #959 Oct 6, 2017 #959 I heard this one today at work on the crappy radio station, and of course thought of the Song A Day thread as I listened: Even the guy singing it seems bored out of his mind. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
I heard this one today at work on the crappy radio station, and of course thought of the Song A Day thread as I listened: Even the guy singing it seems bored out of his mind.
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Oct 6, 2017 #960 Oct 6, 2017 #960 Lulabelle said: I've just had to put up with this in the car on the way home from dinner... I have no idea how we've managed 27 years together Click to expand... What? That's beautiful noise. Aint it?
Lulabelle said: I've just had to put up with this in the car on the way home from dinner... I have no idea how we've managed 27 years together Click to expand... What? That's beautiful noise. Aint it?