I miss 1965...
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Mar 2, 2018 #1,748 Mar 2, 2018 #1,748 Now you know why my ex divorced me:
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Mar 2, 2018 #1,754 Mar 2, 2018 #1,754 I watched that in youtube and then I clicked on:
Sunspots To Wish Impossible Things Admin SF Supporter Mar 2, 2018 #1,755 Mar 2, 2018 #1,755 HumanExMachina said: I watched that in youtube and then I clicked on: Click to expand... Love that song! It was our first dance at our wedding :p
HumanExMachina said: I watched that in youtube and then I clicked on: Click to expand... Love that song! It was our first dance at our wedding :p
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Mar 2, 2018 #1,757 Mar 2, 2018 #1,757 Lulabelle said: Love that song! It was our first dance at our wedding :p[/QUOTE Click to expand... Seriously? Damn, you guys had the best wedding dance. And I guess, you guys were the same age as me.
Lulabelle said: Love that song! It was our first dance at our wedding :p[/QUOTE Click to expand... Seriously? Damn, you guys had the best wedding dance. And I guess, you guys were the same age as me.
Sunspots To Wish Impossible Things Admin SF Supporter Mar 2, 2018 #1,759 Mar 2, 2018 #1,759 HumanExMachina said: Seriously? Damn, you guys had the best wedding dance. Click to expand... I refused to have a traditional slushy song, soooo not me! HumanExMachina said: And I guess, you guys were the same age as me. Click to expand... I was a child bride :p
HumanExMachina said: Seriously? Damn, you guys had the best wedding dance. Click to expand... I refused to have a traditional slushy song, soooo not me! HumanExMachina said: And I guess, you guys were the same age as me. Click to expand... I was a child bride :p
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Mar 2, 2018 #1,760 Mar 2, 2018 #1,760 Bless you, Lulu, and Mr. Lulu, too The song you guys picked wasn't sloshy.