• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

A Song a Day

justrob

Keep on keeping on.
Woww! The Beatles! From Segeant Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. Their trust fund and EMI/Capitol and Apple are so hard on that © that I’ve never seen the Beatles on You Tube, except in the form: “Sorry. This video has been removed for copyright infringement complaint. Please see the Millennium Digital Data Protection and Copyright Act of 200x as amended for details on rights owners’ relationship with Google.” Ja. I have been drinking. With linen to breeze. Steins of beer. Stein is German for stone, of course, and the stone hath weighted me by now.

He blew his mind out in a car. By not being mindful of a simple signal, the red light. He was a Lord, in the days before popular election of that house of Parliament.
I went to a wrap party where the choreographer was lip syncing "A Day in a Life" on a 33 played at 78 speed.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top