H Harmony Well-Known member SF Supporter Oct 13, 2017 #1,048 Oct 13, 2017 #1,048 :'( Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
H Harmony Well-Known member SF Supporter Oct 14, 2017 #1,050 Oct 14, 2017 #1,050 This jam never get's old imo anyway!
Human Ex Machinae Void Where Prohibited Staff Alumni Oct 14, 2017 #1,056 Oct 14, 2017 #1,056 Lara_C said: Johnny Cash yodeling! :eek: Click to expand... Louis Armstrong and Johnny Cash?? As far as I'm concerned this is the finest thing that has ever been posted to Song A Day.
Lara_C said: Johnny Cash yodeling! :eek: Click to expand... Louis Armstrong and Johnny Cash?? As far as I'm concerned this is the finest thing that has ever been posted to Song A Day.
Lara_C Staff Alumni SF Supporter Oct 14, 2017 #1,057 Oct 14, 2017 #1,057 Dedicated to @rabitt3434 and @JDot :p Altogether now! Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
Lara_C Staff Alumni SF Supporter Oct 14, 2017 #1,058 Oct 14, 2017 #1,058 HumanExMachina said: Louis Armstrong and Johnny Cash?? As far as I'm concerned this is the finest thing that has ever been posted to Song A Day. Click to expand... Theyre loving it! I never realized there was a blues/yodeling genre until now, lol
HumanExMachina said: Louis Armstrong and Johnny Cash?? As far as I'm concerned this is the finest thing that has ever been posted to Song A Day. Click to expand... Theyre loving it! I never realized there was a blues/yodeling genre until now, lol