"Don't Worry About Me" by Frances
Sorry about this one. It brings me to tears everytime but they're happy tears. It reminds me of staying strong in the face of adversity, but not alone. In many ways it embodies a lot of what this family stands for: falling together and rising together, side by side, hand in hand.
There's only a few lines in it but apparently it wasn't really ever meant to be recorded and released. I think it says just enough. The video is sad, I've only just seen it, but there's beauty and commitment in it too.
Warning: don't listen if you're not into tearful songs; I don't want to bring anyone down today. But if you do listen, see the hope and companionship within.
Lyrics:
I'll feel the fear for you, I'll cry your tears for you
I'll do anything I can to make you comfortable
Even if I fall down when you're not around
Don't worry about me, don't worry about me
'Cause if I fall, you'll fall
And if I rise, we'll rise together
When I smile, you'll smile
And don't worry about me, don't worry about me
I'll feel the fear for you, I'll cry your tears for you
I'll do anything I can to make you comfortable
Even if I fall down when you're not around
Don't worry about me, don't worry about me
I'll climb the hills you face, I'll do this in your place
I'd do anything to go through it instead of you
But even if I fall down when you're not around
Don't worry about me, don't worry about me
'Cause if I fall, you'll fall
And if I rise, we rise together
When I smile, you'll smile
And don't worry about me, don't worry about me
'Cause if I fall, you'll fall
And if I rise, we rise together
When I smile, you'll smile
And don't worry about me, don't worry about me
'Cause if I fall, you'll fall
And if I rise, we'll rise together
When I smile, you'll smile
And don't worry about me, don't worry about me
Don't worry about me, don't worry about me