• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

A Song a Day

yonk

Active Member
Alright, wha tthe hell, might as well post this one, I was about 17 when it came out



.
oh, i know this one! i played it on guitar hero xD
and it's such a powerful and amazing song. if brought up at a concert, audience will always cheer and sing along, "I Love Rock N Roll!" and it's never too loud. so spectacular ~
i hadn't been to any rock concert (Joan Jett, AC/DC, and such ~), but i rly wish i had. i'm just from a small town :)
 

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Staff Alumni
oh, i know this one! i played it on guitar hero xD
and it's such a powerful and amazing song. if brought up at a concert, audience will always cheer and sing along, "I Love Rock N Roll!" and it's never too loud. so spectacular ~
i hadn't been to any rock concert (Joan Jett, AC/DC, and such ~), but i rly wish i had. i'm just from a small town :)
We all love rock n roll.:cool:
 

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Staff Alumni
Oh, wow. I listened to I Am Woman and saw this one on the right in the recommends bar. Haven't heard it in like 40 years, at least. It's nice to finally understand what the hell she was singing about.

 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top