I I_waste_everything Well-Known Member Tuesday at 9:30 PM #17,102 Tuesday at 9:30 PM #17,102 This one makes me feel a little better.
Road to Nowhere π«π«π«π«π« SF Supporter Wednesday at 4:40 AM #17,105 Wednesday at 4:40 AM #17,105
crowgarden Artist (old username was cinnamonflakez) Thursday at 4:21 PM #17,107 Thursday at 4:21 PM #17,107
γ’γͺγ Active Member Thursday at 4:58 PM #17,108 Thursday at 4:58 PM #17,108 Always listen to it and sing it when I'm feeling good, bad, terrible, or anxious. I love that song!
JanisSPK Well-Known Member Thursday at 6:02 PM #17,109 Thursday at 6:02 PM #17,109 Windhover said: Click to expand... βΊοΈ
Road to Nowhere π«π«π«π«π« SF Supporter Friday at 5:13 AM #17,111 Friday at 5:13 AM #17,111
JanisSPK Well-Known Member Friday at 8:04 AM #17,112 Friday at 8:04 AM #17,112 Road to Nowhere said: Click to expand...
Road to Nowhere π«π«π«π«π« SF Supporter Yesterday at 2:32 AM #17,113 Yesterday at 2:32 AM #17,113
Fbr27 a ghoul keeper Yesterday at 3:03 PM #17,118 Yesterday at 3:03 PM #17,118 ChatGPT said this song is the most representative song of the place that I live. It captures something of the vibes, but it sounds too much like a small city song.
ChatGPT said this song is the most representative song of the place that I live. It captures something of the vibes, but it sounds too much like a small city song.
JanisSPK Well-Known Member Yesterday at 3:05 PM #17,119 Yesterday at 3:05 PM #17,119 Fbr27 said: ChatGPT said this song is the most representative song of the place that I live. It captures something of the vibes, but it sounds too much like a small city song. Click to expand... Itβs lovely even though I donβt understand the language β¨would be nice to dance too as well. A bit of cha chaπ
Fbr27 said: ChatGPT said this song is the most representative song of the place that I live. It captures something of the vibes, but it sounds too much like a small city song. Click to expand... Itβs lovely even though I donβt understand the language β¨would be nice to dance too as well. A bit of cha chaπ