Abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowlands

SF Hugger Extraordinaire
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I do not seem to be able to work anymore. I have been searching for places for about a year. A few times it seemed promising up to the point that I got to discuss the contract but then they just did not happen. Really nice to take years to educate oneself to something interesting and seemingly useful and then know that you are not needed anywhere. Anyway, I'm running out of money in a month or two. I am planning of leaving when that happens. Now I did have some positions under discussion but when I call they say they need some more time to think. I cannot wait much longer. Since I do not seem to be wanted in this world I go for the next.

sarahg

shad u are so wanted and needed
no no no
please let me help
its all coming shad i promise ,i know it is
hold on and lean on me
im here
love and hugs

You're life is a mirror of mine right now regarding work and suicide. I'm either going to have to live on the streets or kill myself. Or one then the other. Not enthusing options.

I really hope you find something soon as I know what it's like. All those people who say they'd never consider suicide would feel differently if they ever fell on times like these.

Don't forget that there is help available if the worst happens. I know it gets hard sometimes but we shouldn't have to die because so many people make this world a cold and ruthless one. Remember you've tried your best and deserve life as much as anyone (nobody is perfect ay...I know I'm not).

I'm always open for PM's

Good luck!

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Yep same situation and am sick to death of waking up with throat dry, stomach churning and spending the whole day afraid:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00