• Hi All - On Sunday 1st March we have scheduled server work going on and the forum will be closed for approximately 90 minutes from around 8am GMT. The site will not be down but there will be a notice on the forum stating that the forum is temporarily closed and giving a time estimate of when it will reopen. There is nothing to worry about and we will not be gone for long :)

abuse ?

Not open for further replies.


Well-Known Member
has been going on for awhile. everytime my dad is angry, drunk or both he hits me. he throws things at me. sometimes he hits me with his belt. when i got suspended from school for trying to protect myself from 2 bullies.
he got major mad at me and went after me with his belt.


Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Staff member
Wow, I'm really sorry and sad to hear about this! :hug: Could you confide in a teacher or the school counsellor? It sounds like you could use some help and support in your corner.


Active Member
How long is your suspension? Even though you are suspended you should still be able to talk to the school counsellor. You could call the police or you could call the CPS hotline. Don't let it continue, you don't deserve to be treated that way.


Active Member
CPS - child protective services. The school has an obligation to help when someone is being abused. I don't think a suspension relieves them of that. There are other places you can get help if you can't go to the school. Please just don't let this continue to you.
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount