Acupuncture

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cofmadness, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cofmadness

cofmadness Well-Known Member

Not sure if I put this in the right place but I wanna share my experience... The first time I got it done I felt a lot better like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders I felt lighter and over all better, got it done three more times and it's almost unbelievable no more mental/emotional torment and breakdowns, though some of the depression is still there I feel better and feel like it was worth it, that little depression I'm still working on but I think I can beat it with small steps, hopefully.

Before this I was thinking about either going to the hospital but did research on it and said no thanks, also thought about trying another shrink but glad I passed I don't wanna be talked into taking more pills that's basically just a band aid for the time being or bs talk and thought about hypnosis but glad I chose this instead. I'd recommend it to anyone who's on the edge it won't make all your problems go away right away but it will give you strength to fight it and feel better. It could vary idk but I feel like something is blocking me from killing myself right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.