advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoReVeR LoSt

Well i have 2 min to rant and tell everyone what i'm thinking, can i do it? 2 min? i'm thinking a lot...well first off i want a joint and a drink...please tell me to stop because i can't take it anymore. I just want to sit here and be normal, i want to sit here and think "i'm happy without it" but that's not happening. My friend (roomate too) wants me to go see a councellor and i don't want to. she said that the only way she would continue to live with me is if i get help. I don't want to. she said it's either that or she tells my mom. So when she gets back on the 16th or something she will be taking me to councelling. Can someone come save me? please this is killing me. There's so much more going on right now and i don't know how to get it out. I should go i don't want to get in trouble with work. bye bye

Myscars,
First off she can't make you go to counsling unless you wish too. However, I would suggest maybe you should try it and see what happens with it. Secondly a joint and alcohol wont make your problems go away. I don't know about the joint from experience but I do know about the alcohol from experience. It seems to make the problems worse. If you wish to talk more feel free to send me a pm. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

N

neverdie

Denying you need help is the first sign that you do need help. If your drinking more and more and you find that you need more is also a sign of alcoholism.

As far as pot, No it won't kill you, but if you need more, that too is a sign of worse things to come. There will be a point where you'll probably move on to stronger drugs to get that high your looking for.

The best medication is to slow down, not increase the amount of alcohol and pot. You are relying on a stimulation to make you feel better, once your body adjusts to your current intake, the need will increase and get a whole lot worse.

If your considering using at work, that would be unwise. I'm sure your employer won't be happy and you might loose your job. Which is the next step to a one trip to the gutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00