agony and love

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewbacca

so

if i'm highly suicidal, maniodepressive and hate everything and dont see a point in anything, just an extremely miserable company and someone who isn't suited for a relationship, i probably shouldn't contact this girl, right? she is/used to be the only nice 'thing' that ever occured in my life, i know its ..... ahh fuck it this is pathetic.......... like i'm going anywhere with this...... but ..... still.....haha :( :rooster:

chewbacca

fcuk. i wanted to a write a message thru facebook, but i dont wanna look at my previous pathetic conversations with her, as FB keeps all the old ones in there. shitty.

ExtraSoap

dude, if you really end up contacting her, it could end up being a step out of depression. I mean, that's how it is for me, like we arent going out or talking too much cause im too nervous to talk too much, but in reality, she's the only real thing that's keeping me going at this point.

Nice name, btw. I approve =D

chewbacca

man, my previous messages were so pathetic i cant handle that shit, and she's gonna roll her eyes too if she'll look at them. i wanted to make it look like its just a casual Hello, yknow, like as if im doing fine or something haha and those conversations will remind her of my pathetichoodness. fuckin facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00