Aki

Kurak

SF Supporter
With a heavy heart I'm sad to say Aki has passed away. I know it's been several years since Elizabeth has been active here but as some of you may have known her it only felt right to share this post. I met Elizabeth here on SF when she reached out to me as I was looking for a friend, over time that friendship grew and Elizabeth became one of my closest friends. Due to covid restrictions as we live in seperate countries we last saw each other early 2020. I fell saddened to know that I won't be able to see her again and it pains me to know that I let her down. I'm so sorry I didn't call you more often Elizabeth, I became withdrawn these past months and I wasn't there when you reached out to me. I'm so sorry I didn't call, it hurts so much. You were such a kind and beautiful soul. You were the only one I could share all my feelings and I feel lost in this world without you. May you Rest in Peace.

Sorry to hear that she's gone
it pains me to know that I let her down
It sounds to me like you gave her a lot of support and friendship over the years. That probably made a huge positive difference in her life.

It's not clear that anything would have been different if you hadn't been withdrawn. Also, the fact that you were withdrawn is not your fault. You didn't act maliciously, you just weren't in a place where you were able to connect.

Please be gentle with yourself.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
With a heavy heart I'm sad to say Aki has passed away. I know it's been several years since Elizabeth has been active here but as some of you may have known her it only felt right to share this post. I met Elizabeth here on SF when she reached out to me as I was looking for a friend, over time that friendship grew and Elizabeth became one of my closest friends. Due to covid restrictions as we live in seperate countries we last saw each other early 2020. I fell saddened to know that I won't be able to see her again and it pains me to know that I let her down. I'm so sorry I didn't call you more often Elizabeth, I became withdrawn these past months and I wasn't there when you reached out to me. I'm so sorry I didn't call, it hurts so much. You were such a kind and beautiful soul. You were the only one I could share all my feelings and I feel lost in this world without you. May you Rest in Peace.
I'm glad that you two were able to find each other, and bond with that beautiful friendship. : ) It's not that easy to do... I'm sure she knew how you felt about her. And understood, as would she--had the situation somehow been reversed. She was lucky to have you in her corner & life. And vice versa! So sorry for your loss. It sounds like you may have known one another for a really long time. And, I'm just really happy that you guys got the chance to meet in person. That's wonderful-

All the best!

Jess.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00