all I want to do is eat eat eat

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by morning rush, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

today I went to a store to try on pants, and well, none of the pants fitted me, granted they had a small section for overweight people, but still, when I thought I had lost two sizes (I got two capris that are two sizes smaller that fit me) the pants were still too tight...I am just so down about it...and now I see myself as this big ball of fat...

why bother? really...might as well eat and stay fat...I just want to eat until it doesn't hurt anymore...I am so down...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun don't be so hard on you ok some makes of clothes are sized differently
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Try not to be too hard on yourself...and I agree with Total Eclipse, sometimes when I buy my size in one brand, it can be small, in another brand it can be too big..and then some fit just right. Even if you have put on weight, don't give up on your goal, because eventually you will reach it :)
  4. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I just feel so shitty, and discouraged. But yeah you're right, size varies from one style to another...I guess I was just too overly happy about losing weight...
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

you ARE going down in size :hug: Its true that different sizes vary from style to style and manufacturer to manufacturer. I know it can be discouraging. I always have to look through 2 or 3 sizes when I am shopping. The only true test is how your old clothes fit. And you know they are big. So thats the real test. yes?
  6. SilverDoll

SilverDoll Member

For me personally I use a measuring tape, I think it's more accurate and pretty helpful for the store clerk and if you shop online. I measure my chest, waist, and hips. And yes, I also feel your pain when trying on clothes, they really need to standardize sizes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.