All lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what do I have in this world. The person I loved for 3 years no longer answer my call any more. I lost my job, no hope to get another 1. I am getting old, I don't know whats left in my life. Its just too much to handle I just want to end all this and rest in peace.

Bye.

Rose24

Chat & Forum Buddy
:hug: I know what it feels like to not have the support and love of someone that you've cared about for so long but you will move on and the pain will get easier to deal with even if it does not go away. I am living testimony of this. I know it sounds clichéd but hold on and give it some time, life will change; it always does. What makes you think you will not find another job?

:hug:

Please be safe and take care,

Nila-Rose

~ps. Welcome to SF dear

Last edited by a moderator:
Went for a few interviews all failed. Now I am frightened to speak to anybody. A few of friends all ignore me. There must be something wrong with me and I can't change. I am always trying to be honest and helpful to others but I don't get same in return. I don't know whats went wrong, hurt in the bone. Just want to grab my kitchen knive and end this but I dont want the pain...

Rose24

Chat & Forum Buddy
A few failed interviews do not mean that you will not get a job. We are in middle of a recession, it is to be expected. It doesn’t matter that your friends aren’t talking to you, life will move on and you will meet new people. For now I think you should help yourself get sorted. Do things which will help you build the life you want for yourself, perhaps even make you more employable. Are you receiving any counselling? Talking about your issues will help you get though this difficult period in life.

Why end it when it can be fixed.

Stay safe and take care

Nila

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
It would be a good time just to do things that you want to do. What brings you happiness. Go out shopping get your hair done just have some you time
You have skills you will eventually get a job it takes time. You came here and there is lots of people here that care. If you really feel like you are going to harm yourself then please call crisis line. The people are kind and will talk to you and help you through this difficult time. Call your doctor maybe he will want to give you some meds to help ease the pain for awhile Keep reaching out for help okay. I am glad you came here but please get help for you now phone crisis line and talk to a real voice it really helps.

Tonto

I think I know how you feel at least somewhat.. My wife ha shad repeated affairs, I'm on Medical leave with no pay.. I feel no ambition or direction at this time. I do believe these are just feelings,,We can't control what others do.. For now I will feel dead inside and deal with it day by day..Time doe's heal...Tonto

Rose24

Chat & Forum Buddy
I think I know how you feel at least somewhat.. My wife ha shad repeated affairs, I'm on Medical leave with no pay.. I feel no ambition or direction at this time. I do believe these are just feelings,,We can't control what others do.. For now I will feel dead inside and deal with it day by day..Time doe's heal...Tonto
I've been there, it does get easier and it does change but you have to make the difference yourself and take steps towards helping yourself, no one can change your life for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00