All over again...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Soldier83, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

The pit of depression hit me like a ton of bricks again today. The anger in my chest is starting to fill up again. I feel like the biggest jerk in the world. I have no job so I don't have the right to complain about what my counterpart does with her money, but day after day I take care of the kids only getting about 3 hours of sleep a night. I feel horrible, my head hurts, I'm just exhausted after dealing with the kids all day. In the meantime my wife gets to go out to eat after work everyday, spending money we don't have. She sleeps until 10 every morning sometimes 11. I just feel like a single parent that's no good at taking care of his kids.

I know I have no right to complain, I just really would like to go somewhere sometime without having to check the diaper bag, without having to answer 1000 questions about nothing. Maybe I'm just tired.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun sure sounds like you are over tired and need some time just for You Can you get relatives to help look after kids so you and counterpart can go out together and have a nice supper together hun Talk to partner okay let know how exhausted you are hugs

3. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the support, but no the only relatives that live close to us are my wife's parents. They don't want to watch the kids unless there is no other option.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well hun i think you need time to be with your wife away from all the stress I would hope your wifes parents would see that and help out for an hour even Hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.