Almost ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've posted here.
I'm hanging on by a string...
So many family problems including herion addiction, that today I can't stand it one more minute.
I've attempted suicide twice before - unsuccessfully as I'm still here. The first time landed me in the ICU for 11 days.
My youngest daughter is due to have her first baby in two weeks, that is the only reason that I'm reaching out for help in this forum... although I'm not sure that the baby wouldn't be better off never knowing me.
Please help if you can.
Ann

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Ann and welcome...glad you found us...I am comforted to hear you are staying for your daughter...does any of your feelings have anything to do with post-partem issues? have you seen a doc or therapist? please post as you wish let us know what has brought you here...also, PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J

Hi Ann...I don't wanna be that annoying positive person who jus always always looks on the bright side of life but u hav a daughter!! u can't leave her, especially not now with a baby on the way...

she's your life, your blood...half of her is literally made up of you...i knw u already knw dis bcos yr a mum DUH!! LOL but u hav a responsibility as a mum n that is that u gotta put her first...work thru yr issues...b a good role model 4 her...

my best friend's baby, my little angelic niece died aged just 5 weeks old at d beginning of dis year n of course 2 dis day i still miss her like crazy...n i knw my best friend's mum wud do nething 2 hav her by her side again n yr lucky that yr goin 2 b a grandmother n God willing your grandchild will live a long, healthy n prosperous life dat u need 2 b a part of!!!

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hello Ann,
Grandparents are suppose to spoil there granchildren, and then send them home to their parents. You don't want to miss out on that do you? Have you talked to your doctor about dual diagnosis to help with both the depression and the heroin addiction?
You sound like a strong young lady. you can defeat both problems you just need some support to help you. That is where we come in. We will help any way we can!!~Joseph~

middleofnowhere

Family has been the one most consistent motivator to keep me going. I love my family - my son is getting married in two months and my daughter just turned 21 and has always been Daddy's girl. Even so, I've attempted a number of times - I haven't tried to count them all. I know that it's an irrational solution to my mental health problems, but from the view at the bottom of a black hole it seems the only way out. I'm fortunate to have been able to escape alive. It can be done.

And a grandchild - that would motivate me as it does you.

#1 priority is you - your suicidal thoughts and your heroin abuse. For your own sake, get help. And for the sake of your daughter and grandchild, too.

Jim

snowraven

Welcome to the forum Ann. Well done. You have realiised you have a problem and you are reaching out for help. Hopefully that will be the first step in getting your life back together. Your daughter and your grandchild are both going to need you. They are not going to need a heroin addict. You have probably never had a better reason to quit and you can do it. The mother of my daughter was a heroin addict for ten years before we got together and she beat it. It may be the Grandfather of all poisons but it can be beaten. If you want to chat pm me anytime. Wishing you all the best.S.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00