Alone

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by kel2588, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kel2588

kel2588 Member

I feel so alone. I have been in bed for the last 3 days just crying and not able to leave my bed. All I want is a hug, I don't even want someone to talk to just a hug would be enough.

Sorry.

2. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

I want a hug too:feelblah::hugpounce:

3. lonel

lonel Account Closed

i can relate and i give you both internet hugs (sorry its the best i can do)

4. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

hey better than a kick in the pants;) I just wanna be held its been so long since I had any human contact.

5. lonel

lonel Account Closed

yeah i can relate - im in the same boat- and i wont kick you in the pants- promise :)

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Wish I could give you a real hug, but this will have to do :grouphug::hugpounce::hugsquish::arms: :hug: I know how hard it can be when you feel like this, so I hope things get easier for you soon.

7. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Hugs help us all, thank you, hoping things will be better for you
    :hug::grouphug::hug:
    :freehug:

8. kel2588

kel2588 Member

Thank you. I'm the same, haven't had human contact in too long. I never used to be a hugging kind of person....now I realise how important they are!

9. lonel

lonel Account Closed

when i had a significant other we were always hugging and touching, but ive been alone for a long time and realize i just put it out of my mind- but if someone touches me now - wow - i realize how much i really miss it- and i think its a basic part of most humans needs. so more hugs for you!

also on a funny note i was just watching a show where this guy went to a 'cuddle party' which is basically people getting together to hug and cuddle - no sex- it was weird to watch but entertaining- but people pay money for these parties- again its a basic human need ( more hugs )

10. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Loneliness kills :|

11. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Kel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.