Today I found out my sister died from my mom. I only even found out because I asked her after barely speaking. My life's been so hard that I don't even have time to keep up with them dealing with my own sickness. I was trying to help my sister and she was doing good but I fell short trying to focus on myself thinking i would have enough time. Even out of frustration because she would fall back on bad habits. I regret it all now because I never even got to meet my sister. We only had a relationship over the phone and she took care of me for the time I knew her. She always had a positive attitude and now that I think of it only became sour when she was sick but I was so focused on go go to take care of my problems I didn't even realize how bad it was. I thought well if these changes In diet would be made it would just go away fast but I haven't been able to be there to fully get how much she was dealing with. I'm not close with my other siblings anymore and after loosing my last long term relationship I basically have no one. No one that understands me for what comes out of my mouth, no one that tries to communicate with me without a preassumed judgment of who I am in their heads. I feel like I'm not a person just some pet and it really makes me hate myself
