Alphabet Music...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ineluki

The Storm King
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
X! Oh the dreaded letter X! I think this letter almost threw this thread off the rails last time we came to it *sfdunno

Well, to make up for that, how about we have a cover of the song Xanadu, played on a Xylophone!

I'm not sure how to do this at this point. It looks like the letters have been gone through. So can we add songs now or is it done? Just in case.....
L. Lady Madonna
S. Stairway to Heaven...original version
I don't know how to include video versions...sorry

Ineluki

The Storm King
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm not sure how to do this at this point. It looks like the letters have been gone through. So can we add songs now or is it done? Just in case.....
L. Lady Madonna
S. Stairway to Heaven...original version
I don't know how to include video versions...sorry
We are going back thru the alphabet Life! :)

Rain416

Trying to Stay Strong
While we are on B - Beloved by Say Lou Lou

I will try to figure out how to post the videos :)
You click the "..." with an arrow above the text box. It will say "Media". Click that and a pop up will appear, and you just paste the YouTube link there! Then it will insert it into the text box for you. :)

While we are on B - Beloved by Say Lou Lou

You click the "..." with an arrow above the text box. It will say "Media". Click that and a pop up will appear, and you just paste the YouTube link there! Then it will insert it into the text box for you. :)
thanks for the teaching attempt @All These Years but it is not enough info for me to initiate the process... I really am tech illiterate. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00