of taking it, she accuses me of "being angry" which is bullshit,
she just wants to run away from her problems, instead of solving
them, but I don't know what to do with her knight in shining armor
anymore, every time I say something she does not agree with,
her damned knight in shining armor stabs me with his claymore
sword, and I virtually bleed to the point where I am forced
to give up, there is no solving the problem, and my mother always
gets her way, its impossible to solve ANYTHING with her knight in
shining armor in the way, I NEED HELP!!!!!!

Is there not a way you can both rationally compromise and talk to each other, forget what has been said in the past and maybe discuss your differences like adults for both your sakes? Has to be worth a try hasn't it

dosFREAK

Hey, hey now, there is no need to imply that I am acting as if I am a child,
I am more than willing to peacefully compromise with my parents,
but this must work both ways, I will even admit that I am partly at fault,
and I don't want everything my way, or my parents to have it their way
either, a compromise sounds best, just how? And this is the reason I have
somewhat of a distaste for humans, we are merely creatures of conflict,
and I am a person who is willing to actually compromise to solve problems,
but it has deemed impossible to even initiate a compromise due to the fact
that my parents want to stay into their world of blame, and I am willing
to shift away from that, and I hope you are going to listen to me,
and not jump to conclusions by assuming that I am not willing to compromise,
and once again, I am willing to compromise, but other humans are so hard
to work with, they only merely seek power, and use that power to make
themselves pose the position of god, and have others like me weak, and hopeless in their struggle to obtain the very corrupted element of power,
so I hope you are not going to try to make yourself look better than me by assuming that I am not willing to compromise, because that is not the case.
I am tired of humans, I am tired of humans trying to seek power, no offense.
I am just simply tired of people trying to make me feel worthless, and have no will for compromise, but instead have me feel like a worthless pawn of the chess board, I just want peace, peace, peace, and peace.

dosFREAK

Okay, I have read what you said, I have noticed that you mentioned compromise with my parents, and that is just what I plan to do. I did not mean to get extremely defensive;
I have been bullied so much throughout the years now that I can no longer
tell when I am getting advice, and when I am getting attacked, so I do
apologize if I came out as defensive.

I can understand being on edge trust me I think a lot of us are here, the main thing is you have people willing to listen and not judge you here. I understand completely how hard it is with parents how you feel you cannot be heard it sucks it really does, I really hope you can find a way for them to listen to you and understand how you feel, just make sure you do what is right for you and look after yourself.

Daphna

Ninja of light
Communication is key in every relationship. You come off very judgmental, and hateful so the assumption that you are always angry is understandable. Perhaps if you stopped judging your parents and show them the proper respect and learn your place in the family as their child, then things will go easier for you all. I know you feel like a man, and I am not saying you are not, but saying you are a man and acting like one are two different things. A man respects his parents and is obedient to them out of love. A man is not afraid to discuss issues without getting hot headed and hateful. A man would listen to the wisdom that comes out of his elders mouths, and try to see the truth that comes with their words.
You must realize that your parents are partners in life, and they will help one another in every issue especially dealing with the child that they had made together. If you are truly the man you claim to be, step beck and put yourself into their shoes. Look at your actions from their point of view. These people raised you from an infant on. They wiped you butt, and dealt with you when you were sick, or when you were throwing a tantrum! Give them some credit. Raising a child is not easy, and they are people too. As far as YOU giving THEM advice, it is pretty comical. These people are to teach you not the other way around. True you have taught them, and do teach them, but not with your words, and not with smarty pants remarks. This issue can be resolved once you get over your ego, and allow them to do their job. Life would be more enjoyable for all of you if you acted the child instead of acting as though you were the parent. These people have gems of wisdom to give you and they will, and some day you will be able to do the same for your kids. So my best advice is this. Open up, and be the loving son you were meant to be. Stop judging your parents because you are far from perfect too. Stop looking at them as the enemy, and open your eyes that they have your best interest at heart. Peace be with you. Blessings..

Marty482

Sorry things are so difficult for you. I just said a prayer for you and hope you do too.Your mother sounds like she is projecting if she always thinks your mad when your not. Maybe you should ask her if shes angry and if she is trying to get you to feel that way. She may not know she is doing that. also it might be time for you to take a break and spend time away for a while.

write me if you like,

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00